Tonight I think my life was made, I saw the early november.
I’ve been following these guys for… About 7 years, since high school. Their music got me through pains, troubles, whenever I felt like shit, even when I’ve been into girls! But tonight was amazing because I finally saw them and they put on a damn good fucking show. I screamed my tits off and did not give a fuck about anyone around me who probably thought I was weird for screaming their whole show. On top of seeing them live, I got to meet ace as well as their bassist sergio and although Ace I’m sure was in a rush, I told him what I wanted to tell him which was that their music has been there for me and my mate for about 7 years. Still listen to their stuff even today.
On top of that, I got one of their drum sticks because a nice crowd member gave it to me cause I think they saw me screaming lyrics to pretty much every one of their songs. Also, got their CD + drum stick signed
So, thank you to the early november for making tonight one of the most amazing nights of my life so far. Please come back soon.
- sparklikeafire likes this
- digital--age likes this
- utterlyaida likes this
- 20thcenturyfoxfanfare likes this
- paulbythewater likes this
- shes-thunderstormz likes this
- durdenisreal likes this
- cameinforaspecialoffer likes this
- smoboloveeboba likes this
- sunsetsandcrashes likes this
- corpus--callosum likes this
- jasonfnsaint said: That’s killer, man. I’m glad you had a great time!
- jasonfnsaint likes this
- complicatedverbosity posted this